Breakfast Tea & Veggie Brunch, served with Tetley English Breakfast Tea
Menu inspiration provided by David Koller, Café des Arts.
“This Veggie Brunch pairs perfectly with Tetley’s English Breakfast Tea blend. Creating an avocado mash is an innovative twist on the traditional brunch dish”.
- 2 slices of toasted country sourdough bread
- Avocado, lemon, sweet chilli and black pepper mash
- Grilled flat mushrooms in butter
- 3 free range scrambled eggs
- Mash the juice and zest of ½ a lemon with a fresh, ripe avocado, a healthy pinch of black pepper and a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce until rough and chunky.
- Set mash aside.
- Slice the mushroom and grill in butter until the butter splits and the mushrooms go golden.
- Toast the sourdough slices and butter.
- Scramble the eggs with generous amounts of butter.
- To assemble place the toast on a warm plate spoon the avocado mash over one side and top with the grilled mushrooms and drizzle with any remaining mushroom butter.
- Place the soft scrambled eggs on the other slice and enjoy.