Pure Indulgence, served with Tetley Raspberry & Pomegranate Infusion
Menu inspiration provided by Vince Kingham, Amadeus Catering.
“Superfoods are the inspiration for the creation of Pure Indulgence. They are nutrient rich foods that are considered to be very beneficial for health and well-being. Tetley Raspberry and Pomegranate Tea is the perfect complementary beverage to the Pure Indulgence Brunch with the taste blending well with the superfoods in the dish.”
- 1 chicken breast
- 4 boiled quails eggs
- Red Amerinth
- 4 red cherry tomatoes
- 4 yellow cherry tomatoes
- Chai seeds
- Spelt Grain Salad: finely diced char-grilled red & yellow peppers & green courgette, sweet corn, peas.
- Pea, Bean & Mint Salad
- 3 sprouting broccoli stems
- Quinoa salad infused with a citrus dressing: thinly sliced spring onions, pomegranate seeds and red chilli slices
- Assorted baby leaves
- 3 homemade blueberry and chai seed American style pancakes drizzled with runny honey and tumbled blueberries
- Griddle chicken breast in a pan and when cooked, slice.
- Boil quails eggs and garnish with Red Amerinth.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and sprinkle with Chai seeds.
- Assemble the various salads.
- Arrange the salads, tomatoes, eggs and chicken in the pan ready to serve.
- Make the pancakes to serve on the side.
- Serve with a cup of Tetley Tea Raspberry & Pomegranate.